Monday, October 27, 2008

10/27 Run

5 miles (4.88 timed) in 45:42 (9:22/mile)

Decided a huge part of my falling apart last week was due to too rapidly increasing my mileage. I've dialed this week, and probably next week too, as the last two 'real' training weeks, back in mileage a bit. No more 6,12,6 for the weekday runs. Probably just 5,10,5. I'll probably do around 18 this weekend (if my body lets me), and 20ish for the last long run. I'm tempted to try for 22 again, but we'll see.

I think the other problem with my knee is my shoes. There have been too many other problems with my feet coming from these shoes. I'll get in in the next few days to replace them. I think I'll be getting in in the store's 'warranty' period

Went out today with B, his heel bothered him around half a mile in so I continued by myself. Ended up picking up my boss, after a brief discussion of how the route around the lake worked, and running the last 1.5 with him.

No comments: