Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10/13 Run

6.18 miles in 49:41 (8:02/mile)

That darned light!!! If I hadn't had to stop about 1/2 a mile in I would have broken my 10K time!
This was a super fast run , even with all the hills. Actually the big mile long downhill at the end is probably what made this happen. :)

I ran the loop around the block late at around 3:30. I was working fro=m home because I had to watch Kaitlyn in the morning while Val was a ta gym Daycare had a Teacher In service day. what a pain. Had a nice morning with Little Miss though.

Was surprisingly warm at 61, but really windy the first mile or so.

Duct taped the heel blister my new shoes have given me, and that seemed to work. :)

Saw the Archbishop Murphy Cross Country teams, or part of them trotting back from a workout in the opposite direction.

splits:
9:23
8:30 (uphill)
7:35
7:43
7:45
7:22 (glorious downhill!!!!)
1:22 (.18 miles)

No comments: