Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Dogless Run

3 miles in 27:42 (9:14/mile) (ran this yesterday; monday)

This was a nice slow, reverse limbo run. I got progressively slower. It was frustrating, I thought I was doing a good job holding my pace after the first mile, and dropped 20 seconds. Something to work on, I suppose. I'll just take it as a nice taper for the 10K on Friday. :) I suspect that I'm not going to be setting records for that race, especially since I'm wearing my LS dri-fit to cover up the rash on my right arm

Felt really heavy as I went out. I'm sure I'm just not at 100%, and that's it. Pretty comfortable running at 9pm. Temp was down to 65ish. Much better than the hellish temps Laura put up with when she ran Seafair.

I had a thought about a question/comment Lisa over at i'm a runner? had. (A few weeks ago, now, probably.). I felt really odd warming up on my first race too. One was feeling self conscious, like I was a 'baby runner' and shouldn't be playing like a 'real' runner. The other was that honestly, that warming up would add length to a run that was already longer than any run I had done to date. I just didn't feel like I had any more miles in my tank than the race length. I've started doing something to warm up before the rest of my races though. Some is a better feel for my body, and what I have, and some is the fact that I've got more distance in the 'bank'.

splits:
mile1- 9:00
mile2- 9:18
mile3- 9:25

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Andro Testo Pro You would probably agree with this... having a small unimpressive penis size can bring about the most embarrassing moments even for the largest of men. Size does matter. If you don't measure up you're leaving your woman unfulfilled on bed. But before you jump blindly onto the Male Enhancement bandwagon there are some facts you need to know about penis male enlargement. Before you look into penis male enlargement there are ways you can make your penis appear to be bigger than it really is without surgery or pills. The oldest trick in the book is to shave the base of the penis and then trim the pubic hair. Shaving off all the pubic hair has the same effect but some men feel emasculated without pubic hair.

http://tiny.cc/AndroTestoPro