Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sore Knee Run

3 miles in 29:03 ( 9:41/mile)

Ran last night at around 9. A nice comfortable 58 or so.

My right knee has been really sore for a couple of days. I ran on it any way because it seems to be OK when I'm moving and warm. Could be patello-femoral, or maybe runners knee. Or they might be the same thing... It's sore on the left side where the dog hit me so I think that was the cause, not the long run. We took the week off to do stuff around the house, and today has been running errands, not working on the yard, so hopefully that's going to help. I'll probably go out again tonight and see how I feel.

Amended just before posting, and before the Wednesday run: I'm going to be a mature adult and not run tonight. Knee is starting to feel better, so I'm going to let it do better.

splits:
mile1 - 9:41
mile2 - 9:46
mile3 - 9:36

No comments: