Friday, July 18, 2008

Just a 3 Miler

3 miles in 26:44 (8:55/mile)

Ran last night(Thursday) at about 10:30pm. About 60 and clear. Could see the moon, and the brighter stars. I really need to get back to my regular schedule, this late running is nice, but I really prefer the lunch runs.

Just ran. No goals for speed one way or the other. Ran with the iPod again. I may be hooked on my music again. :) Need to get one of those iPod holder thingies, since I don;t like carrying it. Maybe I'll win a Nano at the conference today. Doubt it, but one can hope.

Spent the day at an Oracle conference which was good, but wore me out. Took the bus both ways into Bellevue, and had to stand for half of the commute back home, along with 10 of my closest friends. The Seattle run is rarely that busy.

Spent some time with our neighbors letting the girls play, and then one of our neighbors with just the cutest Golden, Calli, walked by, and we ended up hanging out with her. Kaitlyn went down late, which is why I ran late.

splits:
mile1 - 9:01
mile2 - 8:55
mile3 - 8:47

No comments: