Sunday, January 3, 2010

12/31 Medium Long Run

OK, Medium Long is a stretch... :) A late night 9 miles to finish out the year and get me over 1700 in either one of my logs.

It was ~45, rainy, at least for the first half. I really haven't worn my glasses for a run in a long time. I think the way they fogged up when I lost my head/sidewind was the best! :)

Really wasn't feeling it the first half and wanted to be done. I felt much better the last half, after the rain stopped.

9.01 miles in 1:23:17 (9:15/mile) @ 161 bpm

No run on Saturday, got caught up as I left in Jennifer's Body, and decided to spend some time with Val instead. Really just looking for an excuse to take a break.

Sunday I made a conscious decision not to go run. I've got a 'new' 15 mile route picked, but I'll use it later, or modify it to bump it up to 16. Last night of a nice vacation. Next week starts 3 months of training for the Mount Si 50 miler.

No comments: