Friday, January 22, 2010

1/21 Run

Typing this is going to jinx me. :) Another spectacular run at lunch in short sleeves! Counter clockwise this time. :) My HR was all jacked up, but I attribute that to stress and work. I missed Wednesdays run thanks to having to actually work for a living, and then having to go home and work some more. :|

Very good to get out and blow out the carbon. Back is doing swimmingly, and calf is doing nicely. I'm waiting till Friday to make the call about running the Pigtails Run 50K as planned on Saturday. Val is justifiably concerned about the long work week (nights logged in for 2-4 hours almost all week), and then a lot of mileage. I've occasionally been known to overdo it. :) We'll see. I'm still pretty sure I'm going out to run it. Fortunately it's a loop course this time so I can bail early if I need to.

6.47 miles in 58:49 (9:05/mile) @ 157 bpm

No comments: