Wednesday, August 19, 2009

8/18 Run

On Tuesday I had to work at work again, so I ran in the evening. May have to look at scheduling now that work is getting busy again.

I remember now why the evening runs can be so challenging. That last pitstop in the evening is 'joy'.

Felt good, but slow. Really noticed how fast my HR recovers early in the run compared to late. Early I could just slow down and my HR would recover. Later would require walking for the same effect.

6.17 miles in 1:04:44 (10:29/mile) @ 142 bpm

2 comments:

Val said...

Hi, Aaron. :) I've just started my own running-related blog and wanted to let you know I've found yours really inspirational--I've been reading all your old posts the past couple of days--and that I've added a link to yours on my blog. I'm right at the beginning ("again") with the running, so to see you go from the 60 seconds of running to where you are now has really been motivational for me. Thank you, and happy to meet you. :) ~ Val

Aaron Cunningham said...

Thanks Val. Nice to meet you too. Happy to hear that I can provide something useful to another runner. Keep it up!