Monday, August 3, 2009

7/30 Run

Nothing spectacular to report for this run other than the fact that it was finally cool enough to go run outside. Low 70s when I went out at 9:50 to run.

Got out later than I had hoped after putting Kaitlyn to bed and talking with my brother about his vision problems. (He appears to be going blind. At 33. Holy crap!)

Ran the block at home clockwise, and in the dark. Other than a couple of people who felt the need to yell at me as the drove by, it was a nice, comfortable workout.

It was nice to see that I was able to come within a few seconds a mile of my treadmill speeds at 10 points lower of heart rate, though. The difference in convective cooling I think. :)

Heart rate track was pretty consistent, I think because I wasn't trying to red line my HR right at 143 the whole time, and let myself have a buffer of a few points.

6.18 miles in 1:02:03 (10:02/mile) @ 141 bpm

No comments: