Thursday, November 26, 2009

11/25 Run

I took Wednesday off, and got to run at home. Given my complete inability to hold a pace lately, I had what seemed like a brilliant idea. Run on the treadmill...

What a fecking debacle. I must have a poor memory for how miserable running indoors on the treadmill is. Sooooo hooooot! My HR was just a straight uphill climb. At least the scenery and people watching were interesting. I thought I saw a former coworker for a while. Weird.

First two miles at 9:30, next two at 8:20 (the theoretical upper limit for speed for the marathon), last at 9:30. The 8:20 miles were pretty tough. Harder than I expected, actually. We'll see if that's an achievable goal.

One more run, on Friday. 3 miles, nice and easy.

5 miles in 45:25 (9:05/mile) @ 157 bpm

No comments: