Monday, November 23, 2009

11/21 Run

Saturdays run was going to be 10 or 11 miles through Mill Creek. I was leaning towards 10, and modified one of my routes to shoot for that mileage. I decided to run the route I normally run 'backwards' for some variety.

As I hit the turn to come home I realized I was only going to be a little over 9. This had been a surprisingly tough run. Not a super confidence builder, unfortunately, so I decided that 9 was good enough, and I could get the taper weeks miles in on Sunday.

Lost a bottle from a hydration belt for the first time on a run. The belt must have been a little loose, and as I was chugging up the hill about 4.5 miles in I could feel it slapping around a little. And then suddenly, I weight about a pound less. :( Fortunately I caught the bottle before it rolled down the hill. :)

9.26 miles in 1:22:44 (8:56/mile) @ 157 bpm

No comments: