Tuesday, July 7, 2009

7/7 Run

Ran the lake counter clockwise for some variety. Living large, I know... :)
Got out around noon, not a bad day, breezy and 65ish. A very comfortable run.

Just as I neared the Streetcar turnaround, I noticed another runner on the other side of the road, headed the same direction as me. Took me a second to realize it was the "Triathlon/Marathon Girl". I see her a couple of days a week, and she looks powerful and strong. (She also has a distinctive running style as well. :)) And I'm not up on my local runners as much as I should be, but I swear I've seen her in an issue of Northwest Runner. Anyway...

She caught me about a half mile later, and I was able to keep her within sight, even keeping my HR in check for about half the run. I finally lost her @ Speedy Reedy when I missed the light.

Good run, fellow runner!

Bailed out of my workout tonight since I feel pretty trashed. Off running tomorrow, but plan on going to the gym for something.

6.14 miles in 1:03:00 (10:15/mile) @ 141 bpm

9:49 @ 138
10:12 @ 141
10:11 @ 142
10:11 @ 141
10:26 @ 143
10:40 @ 143
0.14 - 10:30 @ 144

2 comments:

Run For Life said...

Sounds like you've had a good couple of weeks! When's that RnR report coming (or did I accidentally look over it?)

Aaron Cunningham said...

You didn't miss it, I'm just behind the power curve and including more information than anyone really wants to read. :)

Soon... :)