Monday, July 27, 2009

Semi Random Race Pictures

I finally have pictures from the last few races, so I though I'd throw them up.

St Pats Dash 2009

Cold and wet now that we stopped running. And I think the reflective clothing might just work. :)

(L to R) Me (this is why I wear contacts), Val, neighbor Dave with his daughter, his brother Dan.



Beach To Chowder 2009

Kaitlyn, being pushed by my Mom, is in the purple stroller. Mom's friend and her granddaughter, and Kaitlyn's new friend, are next to them. Little Miss got her first finisher's medal thanks to Grandma. It's up in the kitchen wall with Mom and Dads. :)



Val looking strong!


A gratuitous ass shot. Apparently the photographer was intrigued by the fuel belt. Go figure. It is kind of artsy/sports.



Val and I snagged little miss from Grandma and ran Kaitlyn in to be sure she won her age group. :) And they got a nice shot of us all!



Rock and Roll Seattle Marathon 2009

Probably the best picture of me running so far. I'm at about mile 26.1 here and 'sprinting' in to the finish. :)



As an aside, why doesn't blogger insert images where the cursor is located? Grrr....

No comments: