Tuesday, July 7, 2009

7/6 Run

Monday I got out a little past 1:30 since I had a meeting I had forgotten to budget the time for. Great day for a run, partly cloudy high 50s, low 60s temp wise. Nice break for the high 70s/low 80s we had on the weekend.

6.13 miles in 1:04:35 (10:31/mile) @ 142 bpm

Clockwise around the lake. Nothing spectacular run wise. First mile held out some hope for a fast run, but, not so much. Definitely off my feed thanks to the antibiotics.

Tentative plan for the next few weeks while I try to get back down from my current high of 183-185 is to run M, T, Th, F, and do workouts T, Th, S. I'm going to try to mix in some other cardio, and fun/experimental workouts, too. Bike, swim, row, whatever.

Then, once I've lopped of this last 10 pounds or so I'll start looking at the next marathon

1 comment:

Stuart said...

Great job losing weight! I am currently training for the Best of the Boardrooms Virtual 5K put on by Healthiest Executive. I was at 184lbs when I started training around a month ago, and I have put on weight!! But, I also work out and really do a lot of leg workouts besides running.

Good luck with the training!