Wednesday, October 28, 2009

10/28 Run - Last Run Before Carkeek

Not one of the best confidence building runs I've ever had before a reace unfortunately. Probably thanks to this being the first 3 days in a row in a while. Some random aches and pains, all probably just prerace jitters. :)

The 3 day thing this week has gotten me to thinking about changing my training cycle to a 2 week cycle so I can do 2 on and 1 off the entire time instead of my old 3 on, 1 off, 2 on , 1 off.

Counterclockwise around the lake. Nothing particularly eventful other than the gal with he small dog who thought it was OK to let her dog go out the end of the leash. Across the sidewalk. In front of me. Grrrr....

Carkeek on Saturday. Now I just need to obsess about hydration, nutrition, clothing, and weather quietly for 2 days. Val is at the rolling of the eyes stage. I'm pretty sure she thinks I've lost my mind. :) She hasn't started throwing things so I'm still OK. :)

6.1 miles in 54:42 (8:58/mile) @ 161 bpm

No comments: