Tuesday, October 13, 2009

10/13 Run

Another evening run, counter clockwise around the block.

It was a bit chilly, 50 at the start, 45 by end. No cloud cover, so it felt a lot cooler than it probably was.

Whole run was way too fast again. It really feels like the ticks on the pace meter just are set at ~8:50 (too fast) and ~9:20 (slower than I'd like)

I felt really stumpy and stiff till 4, or 5 miles in.

The long 110th hill in the first 1.5 miles had my glutes just trashed and calves really tight for a few miles.

Garmin Center is a couple points different than the watch itself was. I was at 153 on the watch which I was reasonably happy with.

6.18 miles in 54:47 (8:51/mile) @ 155 bpm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel stiff for several miles too. It sucks on the shorter runs because I'm stiff most of the run!