Thursday, October 22, 2009

10/18 Medium Long Run

Longest run I've had in weeks. Hopefully 17-18 next week. It would be a good way to spin up towards Carkeek. And Seattle. Doh!

Finally got around to customizing one of the workout screen son the Garmin. Modified it to have Current HR,

A pretty good run all around. A little slow to warm up, but good good HR on downhills, and a good finish.
The rain held off until mile 9, and stopped at mile 12 or so.

Had to make an emergency pitstop at mile 7. took a little longer than I would have liked since I had to wait for a pair of walkers to get out of range. Doh!

I finally customized one of the Garmin workout displays after having talked about it for a few months. :) I modified Workout 2 to include Pace, HR and Distance. Much better. All the information that actually matters on one screen. :)

Nail pinch on this run, with blood this time. Oops.

14.43 miles in 2:10:45 (9:03/mile) @ 148 bpm

No comments: