Thursday, June 12, 2008

Warmer Day

3.1 miles in 23:44 (7:39/mile)

YESSS!!!! Broke 24:00 for my daily run! (I say it like I've been working for years. Hey, I'm just happy.) I hope this means I can replicate something similar pacewise next weekend at my second 10K.

It also means I finally passed a PT test again. :) My pace from the beginning was enough to pass the run component of an Army PT test, my personal goal standard. Now I just need to be able to repeat it. :)

Warmer day at 55 when I went out, but 70 by the time I took the bus home. They claim it's going to e nice this weekend too. I'll believe it when I see it. :)

splits:
mile1 - 7:41
mile2 - 7:42
mile3 - 7:38
0.1 - 0:43 (7:10 pace)

1 comment:

Da Doo Run Run said...

Your numbers continue to amaze me! You bear out my suspicion that some people are born runners while others just run. Congrats on the great time!