Monday, January 7, 2008

Obsessing

I finally start running tomorrow. The cold is mostly gone, and it hasn't affected me when I've done some jogging earlier last week. I've been driving my wife nuts for weeks obsessing about getting my caloric intake under control and running. I think she's at the point that she'll only believe it when she sees it.

I've been reading blogs and books and magazines and been getting so inspired be everyone I've read. I remember the last time I started to run again and the glory of getting back moving. And I remember the misery that came next because I had pushed too hard. I'm going to try and keep to the plan, because I realize reading other peoples blog entries that I need to run again. I really need to make this work.

A real running blog entry tomorrow. Promise. :)

No comments: