Thursday, January 10, 2008

Couch To 5K: 1-2

Second CouchTo5K run. I used the same rules I used last time: alternating 60 run, 90 walk. Since I measured last run I know I got the the stopping point from last run about a minute faster than the first run.

I know, i know, I'm running for time, not distance or speed. But it felt good and was so hard to resist. :) I'll try to be good Saturday. :)

A bit drizzly so I tried out my waterproof jacket and a pair of field pants I had in the house. Jacket will probably work. It's got zippered vents under the arms, and seems to breathe pretty well. I bought the pants for a tracking class with Toby and they turn out to be 100% nylon. Don;t breathe very well and are pretty clammy. We'll see how they work after a few more runs, but I suspect I'm going to need something breathable.

No walk or run for Toby today, he had daycare and is a basket case on daycare days. :) Yes, he's spoiled. Need to get him in the groove though if we're going to run the Furry 5K in June.

Signed up for the Saint Patrick's Day Dash today. I'm committed. :) 3.58 miles on 16 March.
Whooo! Oh, crap.... :)

No comments: