Sunday, February 8, 2009

2/7 Run

Did a late Saturday night 12.5 on treadmill. It was chilly, and I've been feeling off because of having some friends over and some family tension with my Dad. I wish I had run it outside. :)

Did it in 2:22:04 (11:22/mile) avg bpm 151

Watched a couple of episodes of Food Network Challenge, and Iron Chef America. Didn't make me as hungry as the last time I did a long run with the help of the Food Network. No GU again, and I didn't seem to notice as bad a drop in overall energy after the first hour or so. I bottomed out at 4.4 mph ( 13ish/mile) (While I was looking for the pace conversion information, I found this interesting comparison chart that implies that running at 1% incline you are faster than your treadmill says you are. Unfortunately it doesn't go under 5 mph)

The best part was the average pace for the first 3 miles. I actually spent like .5 at 6.4, and bottomed out at 6.0. I averaged 6.1! Love it!!! I think this is really making progress.

No comments: