Thursday, February 26, 2009

2/26 Run

Clockwise around the lake again. This time a bit faster, than Tuesday. Much cooler, actually had to wear pants, a jacket, gloves and my watch cap. WAtch cap came off halfway through, but other than that... (Weather.com says 35 with wind chil to 28)

The wind was coming from the north this time, instead of the south which was nice since it meant the headwinds came when I was fresh. :)

6.37 miles in 1:02:25 (9:48/mile) at 148 bpm average. Every lap was under 10 which is really nice. Didn't make it up Eastlake without a walk, but I think I came into the hill with my HR a little high.

Calves were a little tight, but I thaink that's from the workout last night. Everything else seems like it's working properly for a change. And after 200 or so miles, my shoes finally feel broken in. :)

No comments: