Sunday, December 21, 2008

12/20 Long Run - Treadmill

Back to gym on Saturday night for 8 miles on the treadmill. Weather was starting to get hairy so I threw a jacket and the chains for the truck in in case I needed them

Got to watch the last part of the classic Battlestar Galactica, Assault on Ice Planet Z or whatever it was called and part of a CSI:NY/CSI:Miami crossover

Was there pretty late, and between that and the snow I swear there were only 4 people in the gym, including me. The staff had no idea if you could make the treadmill go past 60 minutes. They were surprised that I wanted to. :) Had to make a pit stop at about mile 4.5 so it was moot point, and playing with it I don't think you can. I'll have to talk to someone competent tomorrow.

8 slow miles
4 @ 10:00. 0% (forgot to set the incline while I was messing with the rest of the settings)
4@ 10:00, 1%

1 comment:

Frayed Laces said...

Thats one heck of a long run on a treadmill! Good job getting it done!