Friday, December 19, 2008

12/18 Run - Treadmill

Worked from home on Wednesday waiting for the snow from heck that had been predicted. Val and I went out for lunch and got our Xmas presents for the next few years and joined the 24 Hour Fitness up at the end of the street (about 3/4 of a mile away).

Went home to find that the running clothes were dirty and wet from the last run, so washed them. Found that the snow had arrived and had to wait till Thursday to run.

This was the first time on a treadmill for any real distance, for me. I did not approve. :) Anyone who do any sort of mileage one one of these things has a great deal of my respect. It was brutal. Too hot, I was just sweating like a pig, boring and just icky.

Managed to stay on and bang out 5 miles
1 @ 9:0x, 1.5%
1 @ 8:3x, 1.5%
3 @ 8:3x, 1.0%

No comments: