Saturday, February 9, 2008

Couch To 5K: 5-3

20 continuous minutes!!!!

Ignoring the warmup and cooldown, the 20 minute run was almost exactly 2 miles. Which works out to a 10 minute mile (obviously). Makes me feel better about how I have been running. I hope I can keep this as my base pace and get better from here.

Toby was an ass, I don't know if he's going to run with me much more. He went for 4 squirrels total on the warmup and cooldown and I think he may have tweaked my back a bit. It only hurt on the last part of the run, so it was either that or the fact I wasn't getting good arm movement with the leash, or both I suppose.

2 comments:

Tim Wilson said...

Great Job Aaron!

Keep up the good work, you will be to that 5k before you know it!

*lisa* said...

great job Aaron - 20 minutes is a huge milestone - esp. to do it at 10:00 pace your first time!

i'm jealous! haha