Saturday, February 2, 2008

Couch To 5K: 4-3

Whooo! Another week down.

Ran this Saturday morning. A little later that I would have liked, but I'm pretty exhausted from dealing with my dad, and was waiting on the phone call to tell me he made it to detox. Instead I get a call that he has played another game and is head to the hospital for 'back pain'. We'll see what how that goes.

I was pretty hacked off at my dad and the family in Colorado. It made the run really necessary. Being able to think about 'nothing', and do something for me was really healthy for my metal state.

I think I am getting in better shape. My knees don't hurt as badly as they have in the last few weeks, and I think I just feel better the day after a run. Even adding a neighbors birthday party and Val and My first 'night out' with friends since Kaitlyn was born.

No comments: