Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Couch To 5K: 8-1

Great 28 minute run! Toby was a pain in the butt, but the run itself was great. My body seemed like it wanted to play, good temperature... everything was good. It actually felt better than Sundays 25 minute run. That's probably typical thinking about it. First run of the week is the best, middle run sucks, last run is better...

Marathon club at work had it's kick off meeting yesterday, and after it and a good discussion with Val about me trying to control things that don't need controlling or analyzing, I'm going to modify my schedule so that I can make the Monday group run at lunch. They start next Monday at 30 minutes, which dovetails nicely with week 9 of Couch To 5K. We'll see how the rest of the training plan meshes with the one I have in my head for the rest of the year, when we get to that point.

No comments: