Sunday, February 17, 2008

Couch To 5K: 6-3

Didn't run in Colorado. Just no time. I'm hoping that a little over two days of almost continuous movement count for something. After some debate, I decided to skip the day 2 run and stay on schedule and do day 3. I was able to do it without feeling like I was killing myself, but I've got some pain around my right knee. Might be related to hauling boxes of books down 2 flights of stairs, so we'll see how things look in Tuesday after I ice it, etc...

I really needed this run, after dealing with my dad. It also made me feel like I really could finish my first race in a month, even if I'm really slow. I finished this run thinking: "I could do another 10, slowly, but I could do it..."

1 comment:

Da Doo Run Run said...

Hey Aaron! I just started week 4 of Couch to 5K! Just wanted to drop in and say hi and good luck with it!