Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Couch To 5K: 5-1

Finally a run started like I remember runs starting, feeling good and being freeing.

The first run this week is 5r/3w/5r/3w/5r. The first run felt great. The second run was a bit more work, and as is normal for me the last 5 was tough. I have trouble keeping pace on an out and back, so I probably pushed a little hard on the last five.

Since Saturday it's been really nice, I haven't had any knee or leg pain at all. I noticed my shoes are fitting better too. I think my body and my shoes all needed 25 miles or so to break back in and get things working properly. I'm feeling some post run twinges, but nothing that I don't expect.

1 comment:

Tim Wilson said...

It's always nice to be able to run without all the pain. Great job with your running - keep it up!