Monday, February 22, 2010

2/21 Medium Run

Ran the route from Saturday, through Mill Creek, only counterclockwise. A touch warmer, and the same outfit. Interestingly, a different long sleeve shirt seemed to breathe differently, and work better.

Some hot spots yesterday, but that might have been from wearing Val's Balegas. A touch too small. Wore the Injinjis today, and no problems at all.

Lost the bottle twice this time. That's what I get for getting the cheap knockoff from Freddies.

I used to think this direction was easier. Now I'm not so sure. :) It's the 4.5 miles of uphill in the middle that gets to you. :)

Both of this weekend's runs took an awful lot out of me for 11 milers. Pretty glad I didn't go try to do the Woolley 50K on Saturday. That might have been ugly.

Almost as fast as Saturday's run, and 7 points down on the HR. Starting to get my legs back.

11.34 miles in 1:47:58 (9:31/mile) @ 156 bpm

No comments: