Monday, February 22, 2010

2/20 Medium Run

Skipped out on running on Friday, just not up for it. Saturday was a nice Medium length run, clockwise through Mill Creek. Some hills, slowish pace. nothing spectacular.

Was able to sleep in till 6 since it was a shorter run, out and moving just before 7. Decent amount of other runners and walkers out. It was ~37 when I got up, so tights, ls shirt, and jacket. I felt like the jacket and shirt got really sweaty, especially in the forearms, which was frustrating.

Almost list the bottle from the single bottle holder once, and did have it pop out another time. I need to find the bottle retainer and sew it back on. Tightening it up caused some abdominal discomfort that felt like sore/strained abs for a but. Probably just pushing things around. Need to resolve the bottle issue or lose some weight. :)

Super high heart rate for the route and distance. 7 days off, and the cold that won't die, I suspect. When I ran this Sat and Sun a few weeks ago it was 153 bpm, then 149 bpm at essentially the same pace. Legs should come back on Sunday, I suspect.

11.33 miles in 1:47:06 (9:27/mile) @ 163 bpm

No comments: