Saturday, February 6, 2010

2/6 Run

A short Saturday morning run to keep the mileage up for the week, and hopefully work out some kinks for the West Seattle Fat Ass 50K tomorrow. I've felt like I might have a cold coming on for the last two days, but the run seemed to help, and I didn't have any problems on the run, so I think I'm good to go.

I think the bigger issue is going to be the 4 hours of painting and trim work as Val and I tried to get Kaitlyn's new room put together.

Did essentially the same route I did on Tuesday, just reversed the bigger loop so I didn't have a mile long uphill grade, just a short intense hill and then done. Not sure if that was the best decision I've ever made, but I survived. :)

A bit chilly in the morning, nothing like the east coast, but jacket and gloves. jacket stayed on, and gloves were on and off depending on the wind.

6.33 miles in 59:51 (9:27/mile) @ 152 bpm

2 comments:

MomOf4 said...

Looks like you have not blogged for a while. Hope everything is OK!

Aaron Cunningham said...

A bit behind thanks to being sick and vacation. Starting to get caught up. :)