Thursday, February 18, 2010

2/16 Run

Started the day with another morning visit to the treadmill. Got a better spot near the air vent, and for a few minutes I was the only person n the room. I was right near the thermostat. It was comfortable at 66 degrees when I started. 70 or so when I finished.

Played with speed, and comfortable pace, and the only thing that wasn't particularly special was the extra sweat on my knee as the scab cracked. Boo....

~6 miles in 57:44 (9:37/mile) @ 161 bpm

Went back to SeaWorld, still great fun, and more interesting for Kaitlyn than the Animal Park. Which she enjoyed, but not as much as Penguins! and Flamingos! and SHAMU! :)

Played in the pool Wednesday morning, where I managed to get one o the worst charlie horses (muscle cramps) I've ever gotten playing with Kaitlyn. Left calf of course, the one I'd been babying for the last few weeks. Still feeling some twinges as I type this on Friday after 3 days off. We'll see how it feels Saturday morning. I had planned on running the Woolley 50K on Saturday, but decided that since it took till Wednesday to start really getting over the cold from last week, and the physical issues it probably wasn't a good idea.

A trip to Coronado and lunch at the Hotel del Coronado, and then a nap for K and a late flight home, and back into the deep end of the pool at work. :)

No comments: