Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2/23 Run

Getting caught up again. Work is just crazy as we migrate to our new network, and that means now blog posts after runs. :)

Tuesday, counterclockwise around the lake, low 50s. Of course it started to rain just as I stepped out of the garage and started out. Fortunately it was a pretty light rain. I felt super perky for this run. Tried to keep things in the McMillan recommended range, and was pretty close. Only a few seconds/mile off.

the entry to the garage still isn't cleaned. No idea where they cleaned, but it wasn't the problem area. I really need to take a picture. I'll try to remember to bring my camera on the next run.

I've started tracking my food again. 193 is too damn high. I've put 20 pounds back on since the lowest point right around the first Seattle Marathon. I'm starting to chafe in uncomfortable places. :(

6.49 miles in 58:15 (8:58/mile) @ 162 bpm

No comments: