Wednesday, May 13, 2009

5/13 Run

Ha, ha!!! Same pace again today! And on a different course) (Of course the pessimist in me says wait till tomorrow's run. :) )

It's a down week so only 6ish today

Definitely feeling the workout from last night in my legs . I should probably have my workouts spend more quality time on the upper half. Especially since I realized today that I forgot any core exercises.

6.21 miles in 1:03:43 (10:15/mile) @ 142 bpm

It's been a long time since I ran the loop around the 'block'. I've lost some of the tricks of the course. :) And I'd forgotten how long the gradual uphill at mile 4 can be.

I've been more tired than usual after the last two runs. The cardiovascular system is obviously improving, I hope the musculo-skeletal system can keep up. :)

Tried a new flesh tone, thick waterproof medical tape over my ankles that seems to be helping. It stays mostly sticky over the course of a 6 miler, but I think I may have to wrap around my whole ankle for longer runs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My musculoskeletal system needs to catch up to my cardio system for sure!