Wednesday, March 4, 2009

3/4 Walk and Run

Worked from home thanks to some bad traffic that had even blown out the express lanes the bus takes. This meant I got to go out and run with Val. We did a couple of run blocks and she wasn't feeling it, so we just turned it into a very pleasant walk. A bit chilly, in the low 40s, but comfortable.

I went back out a few hours later after lunch had settled and did 7.5 in 1:16:12 (10:09/mile) @ 149 bpm average. Felt a little tired. It had warmed up a few degrees, which was nice. It was really odd running the loop at home with that much traffic around. I'm not used to having to fight my way through intersections. :)

Reset the Tech4O to 40" running stride before I went out. It finished at 7.909 compared to 7.5 for the Garmin. I'll dial it back to 39" and try it again.

No comments: