Monday, May 19, 2008

TransTo4: 2-1

3 miles in 27:09 (9:03/mile)

Day after the race. This Sunday race, Monday run thing is odd. I had a great return run, but the perceived exertion rate was pretty up there for the pace. I'm looking forward to the day off tomorrow. :)

It was pretty warm and pretty humid out today. Something I'm just going to have to get used to I suppose. :)

And, the crappy finish line photo from the 10K. I swear there was a photographer on the course that should have caught a good shot of me just after mile 1, but he was probably distracted by the short pants that ran right in front of him. :)

2 comments:

*lisa* said...

Good points ... I am planning a 5K in June - guess I didn't announce it. Unfortunately I can't find any 10K's within 2 hours of where I live ... to drive further than that plus register isn't really feasible. Maybe I should organize a virtual race :)

Da Doo Run Run said...

Good pic. You look seriously thin. How much have you lost since posting the picture of yourself with Val, Kaitlin, and Toby way back when? Seems like a lot. You are the man!