Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bossy Boots

3.1 miles in 27:04 (8:43/mile)

This is probably the pace I'm supposed to be running at, or pretty close. Was a little tough, but I think that's after effects of the 'speed' workout from yesterday. Toes on the right foot are still rubbing a little even after I played with lacing. Time for the Google. :)

I think I need to remap a route up the other side of the lake again. It's nice to have known way points and all, but I'm starting to get bored with the route. Not only that, the sights don't really change, so it's hard to come up with snappy blog entry titles. :)

There's a new yacht at the super yacht mooring I run by though. It's huge, and very glossy white and pretty. If I remember correctly it's name was Bossy Boots. Heh. :) It is, actually, and I found it online, here.

My dad is pulling into town for a week or sow in a few hours, and I'm really looking forward to it. He seems to have pulled himself around, and is moving forward again. He's got to do some house hunting, so it's not all 'vacation', but it will be nice to spend some time, and let him see Kaitlyn for the first time since last October.

splits:
mile1 - 8:41
mile2 - 8:51
mile3 - 8:41
0.1 - 0:52 (8:40/mile)

1 comment:

Da Doo Run Run said...

Glad you are looking forward to the parental visit.

I use a Shuffle, by the way, and it is the size of a postage stamp and has a built in clip on it, so I just clip it to my waistband. Since you asked.