Monday, April 7, 2008

HH5210 mod: 4-1

3 miles in 28:46 (9:35/mile)

A little bit different of a group run. Overall the group ran a bit slower, and my boss didn't come along so it was a completely different Monday run for me. Nice to talk to other people once in a while. :) I really felt it in my lower abs and upper thighs on the return leg, but that went away at some point.

Return leg was with my bosses boss, who is one of the club 'founders'. We ran a little fast for me (but survivable), but probably about right for him. He ran a freaking sub 3:16 marathon on Saturday. Turns out he's got 97 marathon or longer races under his belt. 69 of those are ultras... Wow. Turns out my boss has 2 marathons already, and the contractor I just swapped offices with (to put him closer to my old boss, still part of my team) has 18 marathons or longer (2 ultras). Guess I'm going to have to keep running. :)

No comments: