Monday, March 17, 2008

O'ficial Results for St Pats Dash

Race Summary:
number of finishers: 8296
number of females: 4387
number of males: 3900
average time: 00:34:43

Me:
overall place: 3854 out of 8296
division place: 396 out of 647
gender place: 2384 out of 3900
time: 33:01
I'll do better next year. At least I'm better than the average. :)

Just for the record, I weighed myself before and was down to 190.

I'm starting to feel it a little bit. Maybe I did push a little. My calves and butt are a bit sore. Nothing that doesn't work itself out pretty fast, but sitting in front of a computer for a few hours makes me look odd as I walk through the halls at work.

Oh, and I got a second set of SuperFeet insoles and my ASICS seem to be becomeing well-behaved shoes. :)

1 comment:

Da Doo Run Run said...

Like you said, at least you are better than average! I think you did phenomenal for being a beginning runner. I'm just impressed that you are already running a pace less than a 10-minute mile. My first race is 4/19. I'll be sure to blog about it. It's a small-town race, so I'm sure the details will be much different than your metropolitan one!