Sunday, March 30, 2008

HH5210 mod: 2-3

3.5 miles in 34:39 (9:54/mile).

This was one of those runs that doesn't seem like it's going to happen.  I slept in on Saturday, and then watched Kaitlyn while Val went and did some work.  By the time she got back and we all got settled, it started to hail and snow...  In the Everett, at the end of March.  We ended up getting 6 inches.  As we discovered when we went out today, just up the road had melted off by 2:00.  We still have multiple inches outside.  

I finally ended up running at about 5 so I could do it in the daylight since I was running in the bike lane, trying to stay out of the snow on the sidewalks.  The extra half mile didn't seem too bad, but I'm going to have to do back to back days again since I procrastinated on Saturday, and I've missed the last couple of group runs.

I took a blood test for my cholesterol last week and got the results back on Friday.  Down 14 points (from my medicated value), and my triglycerides are way down (like 8o points) to 69 or so, but my HDL and LDL (good and bad) went up for bad and down for good.  Grrrr.....  I'm seeing the doc tomorrow, so
we'll see what he has to say.

No comments: