Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Couch To 5K: 9-2

Another 30 minute lunchtime run with my boss. This one sucked. I swear the concrete here at work is harder than it is at home. :) My left lower leg is bugging me a bit. It might be that I walked in the ASICS with Toby last night... I'm going to stick to my 'running' shoes and see how things go.

Or it could be the cold I'm fighting... Unanticipated secondary benefit of the run: It appeared to clear out my sinuses, and I'm not blowing my nose every 30 seconds like I was this morning.

On a food note: I hate food marketing! I was wandering through the grocery store last night and saw a label I hadn't seen before, and the name made me think they might be 'healthy' snacks. They weren't, but I kept looking anyway. :) So I see the Sugar Free Gummi Bears...120 cal a serving. I see the regular Gummi Bears next to them...130 calories!!!! GAAAA!!! I really wanted some Gummi Bears, damnit :)

No comments: