Tuesday, March 25, 2008

HH5210 mod: 2-1

3 miles in 29:22.

What looked like a really brisk day turned out to be passable. At least till the turn around, anyway. Then we got a head wind, and drizzle. My boss had the same foot problem as usual, but he has changed shoes and that seems to have helped. It didn't kick in till a couple hundred yards later than normal.

Ran in the ASCIS since the new cheap insoles seemed OK when walking. They ran pretty well. I could feel the difference in arch support. We'll try it again and see how things do. I did notice after we stopped that the spot that was bothering my on my left foot, that I was attributing to the SuperFeet, was still there a little. Just a bump, just behind the ball of my foot, pinky to side. Hmmm..

2 comments:

Da Doo Run Run said...

Ya know, this entire time I have not once run with a partner (Laynie doesn't count, of course). I wonder if that would help me keep my mind off of the clock. That's cool that you are running with your boss, and even better that discussion of work is off-limits.

Can't wait to see how you progress with this Hal Higdon thing.

MomOf4 said...

I have never run with a partner either. It might be fun but I like to control my own schedule too so who knows! Great run! 3 miles in under 30 minutes - awesome!