Friday, January 9, 2009

1/7 Run - Treadmill

With all the rain it was probably clear enough to go out for the 5 miler on the streets, but hey it was raining, and I have access to a treadmill. :) Despite what the Army says you don't need to train for discomfort. :) I really do need to get out and see how well the GPS part of the watch works. But I need a functional PC to look at the data, and I don't want to use my work machine for it, so I can wait.

5 miles @ 1%. max was 6.6 for about 0.2 again, low was 4.7, average was 5.2. The outside of my right calf was pretty crampy/twitch again. I spent some quality time rolling it out, and I think I may have beaten it down.

I skipped going to my workout on Thursday so I can get into a M, W, F schedule for the strength training. That and I was feeling pretty baked. I had the Kaitlyn shift for the day (sick day for me because of her). Mild fever and pretty wheesy. Hopefully it won't mean we have to cancel her party on Saturday. Between that and the antibiotics I'm taking as a precursor to my root canal next week... (Penicillin seems to cause me odd aches and cramps. That might be what's going on with my calf, come to think of it.)

No comments: