Wednesday, January 14, 2009

1/12 Workout and Run - Treadmill

Back to the gym to start off the week for what will hopefully be a consistent M, W, F schedule for workouts.
Warmed up with the bike again. 15 minutes again, a little longer distance wise (3.5) this time, since I kept my rpms up higher to 100, and my watts around 88 or 90. Chatted with Tim, my trainer, for a few minutes as he was walking out. Forgot to ask about some clarifications on form. Doh.

Again with the standard workout, plus bridges and push ups. Push ups were 20, and then 4 +16 easys. Another runner working out. his workout looked unpleasant. I wonder what distances he runs. Provided some semi solicited input to a gal who had asked someone else where to buy a foam roller.

5 mile run, that I didn't take as high as I normally do. Max 6.3, 5.0 min, 5.3 average. Got to watch part of the Larry King interview with Jillian and Bob from Biggest Loser, and a bit of Hellboy.

Oh, and as a note to the gal in the velour track pants. Very stylish, but very obviously not a good wicking design, especially from behind, since I could tell you were wearing a thong.

No comments: