Monday, January 5, 2009

1/3 Long Run - Treadmill

10.5 on the treadmill. I must be getting used to it, because it wasn't quite as bad as it was last week. :)

First 5.5, 6.7 max (I touched it, but not for any significant time), 5.2 low, average 5.6

Waterbottle refill was much more efficient. Had my rhythm. Killed the treadmill at 5.5, slid to a stop, trotted over and refilled, trotted back and reset everything and never got below a 144 on my heart rate.

Last 5 was 5.2 max 5.1 low, 5.1 average

I do have to say that one of the things people don't talk about is that gas in the gym is a little more embarrassing than it is on the road. :) There is an advantage to starting these runs at 9 at night. There's not that many people around. :)

Surprising me, My upper body was a little sore from 45 minutes of holding myself u on the foam roller. Nothing major, but another indicator that I need to do something to remedy that problem.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.