Tuesday, September 2, 2008

MP - W2D1 and OHP - W2D1

3 miles in 29:26 (9:48/mile)

Ran with Toby on Monday night. I wasn't quite as patient with him on the outbound leg as the last run. I think he needed to pee again. My very bad. (despite having gone before we left). Only problem is that he won't do his business on a walk. Not quite sure how we trained that behavior in, but most of the time it's nice. Unless you want him to so he'll get a move on. :)

Tried running in the 'bad' Sauconys since wearing them during the day doesn't aggravate the ankle and toe tendon. Seemed to work, but I can feel the incipient shin splints and the outsides of my knees. Good idea, but I don't think I'll try that again.

Modified my running plan spreadsheet with the newest set of changes so I guess I've made them official. :) Now I can start using obnoxiously cryptic post titles again so I don't have to try (and fail) to be witty. :) This week's long run is 12 miles. I wanted to run it Monday, so I must me getting back into the groove. :)

Did OHP W2D1 with no problems before the run . 'Open' set ended up being 14, minimum 10.

splits:
10:01
19:25 for the last 2. Hazed out and just ran.

No comments: