Thursday, September 11, 2008

Midweek Runs

Did my midweek runs without a lot of excitement. Short runs, fairly slow to shake out the kinks from going too hard on monday. Also, because apparently I'm dense, figured out that if I wear my running shoes to walk to work, I shouldn't wear my normal socks. They make the shoes uncomforatable. :)

Missed doing my end of week 2 OHP evaluation on the weekend, and then forgot to do my sets until Tuesday. I'm basically doing W2D3 this week all week, will evaluate myself this weekend and start week 3 next monday.

Had a fun Marathon Club meeting on Tuesday. One of our member gabe a nice spiel about marathoning, and that let to some very useful discussions.

Tuesday:
OHP did 15, 15, 15, 15, 18 for the open set

Wednesday:
3.1 miles in 28:03 (9:02/mile)

Ran up westlake with my boss part way, solo the rest. a little warm.

Thursday
3.1 miles in 29:38

Ran up westlake with my boss part way, solo the rest. 73 and cloudless. Very warm for me. I dont think I hydrated wll today either

OHP- 15, 15, 12, 12, 15 for open round

No comments: