Tuesday, November 25, 2008

11/24 Run

Finally running at lunch again. Was supposed to do 3, decided to make it the 4 instead so I could be sure the last two runs at home were nice and easy. Almost exactly at marathon pace again, and much more consistent since the route is essentially dead flat. Really tried to pay attention to effort and breathing to lock in my pace, but still not sure. I need a Garmin for Xmas. :)

Had a calf twinge that I'm hoping was just something odd as things were shaking themselves out.

Looked like a lot of other people were out tapering...

Weather forecast: 42 to 52, 10% chance of precip

I'm starting to twitch, I'm alternately tense and relaxed. I'm starting to get teary eyed at first marathon stories... Can't we just run the effing thing already!?!?!?!

No comments: