Wednesday, December 16, 2009

12/7 Run

And the temps really are on their way down. Humidity is really low with all the cold, which is doing nasty things to my sinuses, but it's sunny, and 29 feels like 29. :) LS Shirt, jacket, and tights, with watch cap. Cap was off halfway through and my sleeves were up not much later. I considered taking off the jacket, but was really glad I had it when I hit the shaded areas on Westlake. That sun thing sure keeps things warm. :) Maybe counterclockwise isn't a good idea. I'll try it the other direction later in the week and see if it helps.

I was bored so I counted other runners. A whole 13 of us out at lunch today. Seems the cold is keeping people home. :)

6.41 miles in 56:37 (8:50/mile) @ 159 bpm

Official race pictures are finally out, and confirmed something I suspected from Val's pictures. No more white technical shirts for races. It's just not pretty. :|

No comments: